‘Irezumi Black’ Claw Stud Earrings. Laser cut and engraved black acrylic. Hand masked and sandblasted to add contrasting matt and shine sections to emphasise the pattern. Hand-finished and formed. Inspired by feminine lace designs and tribal tattoo patterns. These earrings are cut from the neck piece designs to minimise wastage of material. Post and butterfly are both Sterling Silver. They can also be made using anti-allergen titanium earring studs and butterflies on request. Also available as a Special Edition with Rose Gold plated Sterling Silver posts and butterflies and in transparent 'Ethereal' green with Sterling Silver posts and butterflies.
Irezumi Black Claw Earrings
Joanna Bury - Jewellery Designer’s jewellery has been exclusively designed and created to meet the highest standards of quality.
To enjoy its beauty for a long time, you may pay special attention and handle them with care following our tips below:
- Avoid direct contact with chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- If contact is accidentally made, you can wash the jewellery with a de-greaser such as Fairy washing up liquid, ensure you dry the jewellery thoroughly.
- Clean it with a moist cloth to polish it. Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we're sorry to hear that, however, simply return the item to us in its original unused condition within 7 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and unworn (if applicable) and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.